Image Map

sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2012

Vejam diversas fotos de Tichina Arnold em Havaí

#UknowurBoredwhen u search 4 pics of urself 2 post on #instagram in the wee hrs of the morn.. Yep. That's me.

Vejam agora diversas fotos da viagem de Tichina Arnold para o Havaí, postadas em seu instagram. Confiram :

Headed 2 Hawaii. No Internet on the plane so I guess I'll get sum much needed SLEEP!

This is my face when I'm trying to sneak & use my cell b4 take off. Flight attendants really trip out on this. We're still at the gate dammit

I fell asleep 2 early, now I can't sleep. This sucks.

#SidraSmith @spoilprin913 @cheddahcheese7 me @renatarokks @stak5ots and Rico. Havin shots in the morn 4 breakfast.

About 2 get my Hawaiian tan on. Mahalo!
Me & @spoilprin913 chillin in Hawaii.

Everyone go follow my young nephew @vee_cyn_affiliate

Aww! My future lil sister inlaw took this of us last night. If ur not a creep follow my lil sis @lba21

My wedding day & this is how my girls @nikatnight @dawn2duskhaynes wake me up. In FULL make up & I look like a crackhead. Lol!

Another 1 of my girls @sidrasmith wakin me up on my wedding day. Dammit!

Now my wedding planner @diannvalentine lookin fab while I STILL look like a crackhead

Bridesmaids & groomsmen in competition right now. Whuuut?!

Fonte : Instagram Tichina Arnold

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário